Sunday 13 January 2013

jan, 13th - 2/52....



day 1063 / 162:

Limi: 'mama, did you see me blow you a kiss under the water?'
Claya: it's all about feet rather than faces around here'


i'm joining Jodie's 2013 52 Project (hi Jodie, thanks for setting this up!)...which is to take a portrait of your children once a week for 52 weeks....it's my first bloggersphere community project (gulp...commitment).....

although i take aLOT of pics of the girls, i like the idea of stopping to capture just one image of them every week....especially when they are both changing so fast it already feels like i can't keep up.....

p.s. A. gave me a basic underwater camera for Christmas......underwater shots were a big part of my degree work but I am amazed at how these cameras have moved on......huge amounts of fun on holiday.


7 comments:

  1. amazing photos! limi is the best! and i totally lov the phase when the feet are the most interesting thing in a babys life! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good! Love the underwater shot and the sweet feet...so glad to have found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, these are just stunning! love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are taking part in this project Dee, I love looking at Jodi's shots too ... she actually lives not too far from me, one very lovely, very clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Dee. I love when they discover their feet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby discovering toes is one of my most favourite stages -- especially when they figure to put them in their mouths! And the shot of Limi makes me want an underwater camera so badly!

    www.redcatinn.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails