Saturday 4 February 2012

feb, 4th - weekend....




day 701:

with A. away sailing all weekend, Limi and i had a weekend just the two of us.......playing in the snow, cozy lunches with friends and having breakfast, crumpet picnics on the floor. it was a good weekend.

Limi helped me mix the batter for the crumpets, it's the quickest recipe to remember:

1 egg
1 cup wholemeal flour
1 cup milk

whisk together and throw in some fruit if you feel like it.

we had ours plain, with delicious strawberry jam from the neighbourhood deli.

hope your weekend was just as fun. x

3 comments:

  1. I love girlie weekends with my daughter too, so special and those crumpets look great, so glad you use wholemeal flour, I have to have all my cakes and bakery goodies made with spelt or wholewheat flour, they just always look (and taste) better don't you think ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this recipe, I will be making it with my wee one. Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise they were so easy to make--will definitely be giving it a go.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails