Wednesday 24 August 2011

aug, 24th - provence: finding your spot....


day 555:

in every new place we look out for the area that we can relate to most.....this can be based on whether it's for eating, sleeping or playing. in London, we may live West due to logistics but the East is where we feel most at home, the unique shops, industrial architecture and fantastic restaurants run by people who are passionate about food.

in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, we found this sweet square and felt right at home.....




with its' sweet cafe and trees. 

love the bag installation.


and it was the perfect spot for a rasberry sorbet.



and some splashing.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is too cute! Please tell me that little frock is another sample and I might be able to buy one soon?!!! Loving your super long stripes, too... perfect for mooching about in picture-perfect provincial squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything, but I think Limi sharing the water in the second last pic is my favorite .... are those hanging garlands by Sophie Cuvelier, they remind me of hers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazingly idyllic place. I've always dreamt of a holiday in Provence, but your posts have left me pining even more. Thanks so much for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails