Wednesday 9 February 2011

feb, 9th - mary had a pair of little lambs......

day 368:

a stylish friend sent me a link to these delicious woollen numbers......i love their Victorian feel. made from recycled jumpers and leather..... you can buy them via woolybaby on Etsy.


Josie Marsh the creator of woolybaby is passionate about her shoes (doesn't that always shine through in the product) ....and she has posted a couple of sweet anecdotes around her shop....like this one:

"When I was in first grade, I took a pet lamb to school. Yes, really! It went under the table and peed and that’s about all I remember about it. On our small farm we had several sheep that we used for meat and my mom washed, carded, spun, and knit with the wool. Maybe taking that lamb to school was the beginning of my love of wool : )"



seriously, how can you resist.

they even come in adult sizes.....i may be tempted to replace my much-loved-chocolate uggs soon......

pics: Josie Marsh

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails