Sunday 13 February 2011

feb, 13th - click, click....


T
op Baby Blogs has reset their votes...pretty please throw a vote our way by clicking on the below. It just takes two clicks....you can vote every day by using the button on the right....it doesn't win me prizes or badges to wear but it does mean that i might continue to meet people....and if they're anything like the people that i have already met then they are warm, witty, inspiring, creative and make me laugh-out-loud....so definitely worth meeting!!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


so thanks for every vote.

day 372:

and here's a small snippet captured with my brand-new obsession......


when i first fell in love with Hipstamatic (day 115).....i said, wouldn't it be amazing if they also made an iPhone app that captured video as a vintage 8mm style movie.

well it's here.....8mm vintage.

Come fly with me by Frank Sinatra

1 comment:

  1. why do you do this to me?! love this style!!! dear god.. please help to control my obsessions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails